Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Nirvana Trail – Your Spiritual Growth Companion.
If you continue to browse and use this website and consume our emails, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use and if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Nirvana Trail’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Disclaimer – the content and services from or listed through the site are provided “as-is,” “as available,” and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed, including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, quality and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this site and any website with which it is linked.
The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation, we are not liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, loss of money, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement. The information and all other materials on the site are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute professional advice. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information available on this site or any website with which it is linked.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The information contained in or made available through our website (including but not limited to information contained on videos, audios, message boards, comments, on coaching calls, in emails, in text files, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters.
- In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.
- When permitted by law, we will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages, as a result of using any of our services.
- To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Inner Spiritual Awakening for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the services.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the constitution of Republic of India Exclusion of Warranties
- While we endeavour, to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information contained on the Website and in the Application that information may contain errors and omissions and is subject to change.
- To the maximum extent permitted at law, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to the content, accuracy, completeness, suitability, accessibility, security or reliability of:
- Any material and/or information on the Website or in the Application;
- The performance and availability of the Website or Application;
- The loss, damage or corruption of any data or other material as a result of the use of the Website or Application.
We make no warranties or guarantees that the use of the Website or Application will achieve your desired state of clarity, calm and contentment or improve your mental state. The information, courses and programs provided on the Website or in the Application are intended for the benefit of the general public and are not intended to replace or substitute advice from a qualified health care professional.
- To the maximum extent permitted at law, we and our committee of management, officers, employees, agents, contractors, service providers, successors or assigns exclude liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages) you may suffer arising out of, or in any way related to:
- The use of, or reliance on, any of the information or material on the Website or in the Application;
- The use of other third party linked websites or applications;
- The unauthorized access of your Account or Sub-Account (if applicable);
- The suspension, termination or interruption of the Website or Application in whole or in part for whatever reason;